More than ever, cybertheives are targeting Ohio's local governments and tax dollars with great sophistication. Auditor of State Dave Yost wants to help public employees fortify their governments to shield themselves from digital threats and fend off cyberattacks.
In partnership with Ohio sheriffs, the Auditor's office is offering FREE, 2-hour cybersecurity trainings across the state. Learn about:
- Different types of cyberattacks
- Why governments are targeted
- How to minimize your risk
- Ways to spot digital threats
- What to do if you’re attacked
- How bitcoin works
This training is eligible for 2 CPE hours.
Please select the class you would like to attend:
- 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Champaign County Community Center; 1512 South U.S. Highway 68; Urbana OH, 43078