Ohio Auditor of State
The Auditor of State's office strives for clean, accountable and efficient governments for those we serve, the people of Ohio.
We are professionals. We work under objective standards, driven by numbers and facts without regard to politics.
Every day, we work to achieve truth in a smarter, streamlined government.
As one of five independently elected statewide offices under Ohio’s Constitution, the Auditor of State’s office strives for clean, accountable and efficient governments for the people of Ohio.
With a statewide staff of more than 800 auditors and other professionals, the Auditor of State’s office is responsible for auditing all public offices in Ohio – more than 5,900 entities -- including cities, counties, villages, townships, schools, state universities and public libraries as well as all state agencies, boards and commissions.
The Auditor’s office also offers performance auditing for state and local public offices, identifies and investigates fraud in public agencies, provides financial services to local governments and promotes transparency in government.
Auditor of State Senior Staff
Auditor Keith Faber and his eleven senior staff members direct the Auditor of State's office in its mission to provide clean, accountable, and efficient government to Ohioans.
- Sloan Spalding – Chief of Staff
- Robert Hinkle – Chief Deputy Auditor
- Alex Bilchak - Deputy Chief of Staff
- Tim Keen - Senior Advisor to the Auditor and Chief Financial
- Mary DeGenaro – Chief Legal Counsel
- Thomas Ruebel – Director of Policy and Legislative Affairs
- Scott Anderson – Director, Ohio Performance Team (OPT)
- Allison Dumski - Press Secretary
- James Coyne - Director of Regional Liaisons
- Communications Director (Vacant)
- PIAT Director (Vacant)